Healthy Black Communities, Inc.:
Center for International Excellence
The Center for International Excellence focuses on partnering with organizations outside the United States to share program initiatives adopted or proven concepts/strategies that will improve the quality of life for developing countries or marginalized communities outside the United States.
International Excellence is HBC’s approach at making sure that international non governmental organizations are mentored and supported in developing their infrastructure in a way that is responsive to the needs of their targeted communities. The primary focus is to share what we know and utilize Pablo Friere’s community development model to improve the life of global community members.
Currently, HBC assists the following institutions through our iPromisedGhana Community Development Initiative or directly:
- All Souls Anglican Basic School A & B
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion “B” Junior High School – View Project Report
- Centre for Popular Education & Human Rights Ghana
- In God Vocational Training & Technical Center
- Kakraba Sunday Stars Football Club
- La Anglican KG, Primary & Junior Secondary School
- LGBT+ Rights Ghana
- Methodist Girls Senior Secondary High School
- Potsin T.I. Ahmadiyyah Senior High School
- Takyiam District Assembly Basic School
- Unity Fun Club
How You Can Help HBC
There are a number of ways you can support the work we do domestically and internationally.